Meet the team
Get to know the Workly Law team. We advocate for you.
Workly Law was founded by Sunira Chaudhri, an employment lawyer that has built an expertise in employment litigation over the last 10 years. First working at a leading litigation firm in Toronto and then a partner at one of Canada’s leading employment firms, Sunira is a frequent contributor to media outlets on issues of labour, employment and human rights.
Trust Sunira to help you with all Labour and Employment Law needs.
How I help:
- Employee terminations- COVID-19 compliance and restructuring
- Remote work policies- Employment contracts and offer letters
- Employee handbooks and policies
- Employee investigations and discipline
- Human rights cases- Employment and human rights litigation
- Confidentiality/non-competition agreements
- COVID-19 lay-offs
- Contract review
- Employment offers
- Constructive dismissals
- Discrimination and human rights cases
- Sexual harassment/bullying in the workplace
- Employment litigation
- Non-competition agreements
- Partnership disputes
- Managing the post employment relationship
Tiana is an Associate with Workly Law, representing both employee and employer clients with their wrongful dismissals, human rights issues, employment contracts, and workplace policies. Clients and colleagues would describe her as a fearless advocate, who is both determined and compassionate.
Tiana obtained her Canadian and American JD, with Honours, from the University of Windsor and Detroit Mercy School of Law. Prior to law school, Tiana received a Bachelor of Commerce, specializing in Law and Business.
Let Tiana advocate for you and help you with all your employment and labour needs.